our policy of protecting your personal data CONSENT MESSAGE
pangalanes.fr is a society of Malagasy Law. The headquarters is in Ambohibao Antananarivo:
logt 126 g
Vous pouvez nous joindre au :
(+261) 32 48 108 33
The majority of our clients are European Union nationals. They contact us through our website: we collect personal data as defined by Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. The RGPD is the force of law for all organizations operating in the European Union or providing services to European nationals.
What data do we collect and process?
We collect the following data:
- Your email
- Your first and last name, included in your quote request message
- Your email message
- Your answers to our email exchanges.
We only process these data
- To answer you and provide you with the price information of our car, studios, rental service or accomodations in Madagasikara. They are eventually communicated to our driver-guides or the owners as part of their mission or accomodations in Madagascar.
- To ensure the accounting and administrative management of your file during your stay and your service.
- For the drafting of your rental agreement, which is sent to you on the first day of trip.
- We do not practice stimulus or newsletters after your accomodations with our company.
- To relaunch our prospects who have only asked for quotes and who have not yet concluded an order.
- We keep these mails of prospects and correspondences TWO years.
- We keep emails from CUSTOMERS who have placed an order and have accomodations, for THREE years, for the purposes of our accounting and possibly for other needs if there is a risk of litigation or litigation.
Telephone conversations and personal data
None of our phone conversations are recorded. Our technical means do not yet make it possible. Only your number is saved anonymously on the manager's mobile phone. It will be erased after TWO years maximum.