In partnership with Holidays Madagascar, we offer you this lockdown escape :
« Andao haka-rivotra PANGALANA » come and take a good breath on the Pangalanes Canal during an unforgettable cruise.
On the program : 2 nights
- DAY 1 : Antananarivo-Brickaville-Ambila-lemaintso
- DAY 2 : Ambila-lemaintso-Akanin’ny Nofy
- DAY 3 : Akanin’ny Nofy-Tamatave-Antananarivo
Promotional price: 350,000 Ariary * (80 euros *) per person (* price 2020). Limited number of places.
For private departures: 10 people minimum.
If you are a group of at least 10 people, we organize this service especially for you.
Our price includes the following services :
- Vehicle transfer Antananarivo-Brickaville and Tamatave-Antananarivo.
- Mini-cruise boat transport: Brickaville-Andovoranto-Ambila-lemaintso-Akanin’ny nofy-Tamatave.
- Transfer river port to bus station in Tamatave.
- 2-night accommodation on the Pangalanes Channel (based on 2 doubles per room / bungalow)
- Meal (2 morning-3 noon-2 evening) on the Pangalanes Channel.
- One bottle of mineral water per day per person during the trip.
- Guide / animator during the mini-cruise on the Pangalanes Channel.
- Visit of fishing village.
- Visit to the station along the Pangalanes Channel.
- Visit of the village of Adovoranto.
- Visit of the village of Ambila-lemaintso.
- Swimming at Akanin'ny nofy in Lake Ampitabe
- "Nepenthes circuit" hike, canoe training.
- "Orchid Circuit" and discovery tour of the Flower Island, crab hunt.
- "Valiha vata" animation around a campfire (depending on weather conditions)
- Board games.
- Accordion entertainment on board the boat
Our price does not include :
- Meals during vehicle transfers.
- Drinks and snacks during the stay.
- The personal expenses.
Book now by phone 032 48 108 33 or 034 855 31 80
Please note that we will respect the COVID-19 barrier gestures :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Canister tap with liquid soap on board the boat
- Disinfection of the vehicle and the boat before departure.
#staysafe #savetourism #Eastcoast #Eastcoastdiscovery #canaldesPangalanes #HolidaysMadagascar