In partnership with Holidays Madagascar, we offer you this lockdown escape :
« Andao haka-rivotra PANGALANA » come and take a good breath on the Pangalanes Canal during an unforgettable cruise.
On the program : 2 nights
- DAY 1 : Antananarivo-Brickaville-Ambila-lemaintso
- DAY 2 : Ambila-lemaintso-Akanin’ny Nofy
- DAY 3 : Akanin’ny Nofy-Tamatave-Antananarivo
Promotional price: 350,000 Ariary * (80 euros *) per person (* price 2020). Limited number of places.
For private departures: 10 people minimum.
If you are a group of at least 10 people, we organize this service especially for you.
Our price includes the following services :
- Vehicle transfer Antananarivo-Brickaville and Tamatave-Antananarivo.
- Mini-cruise boat transport: Brickaville-Andovoranto-Ambila-lemaintso-Akanin’ny nofy-Tamatave.
- Transfer river port to bus station in Tamatave.
- 2-night accommodation on the Pangalanes Channel (based on 2 doubles per room / bungalow)
- Meal (2 morning-3 noon-2 evening) on the Pangalanes Channel.
- One bottle of mineral water per day per person during the trip.
- Guide / animator during the mini-cruise on the Pangalanes Channel.
- Visit of fishing village.
- Visit to the station along the Pangalanes Channel.
- Visit of the village of Adovoranto.
- Visit of the village of Ambila-lemaintso.
- Swimming at Akanin'ny nofy in Lake Ampitabe
- "Nepenthes circuit" hike, canoe training.
- "Orchid Circuit" and discovery tour of the Flower Island, crab hunt.
- "Valiha vata" animation around a campfire (depending on weather conditions)
- Board games.
- Accordion entertainment on board the boat
Our price does not include :
- Meals during vehicle transfers.
- Drinks and snacks during the stay.
- The personal expenses.
Book now by phone 032 48 108 33 or 034 855 31 80
Feel free asking your quote Pangalanes Cruise
Please note that we will respect the COVID-19 barrier gestures :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Canister tap with liquid soap on board the boat
- Disinfection of the vehicle and the boat before departure.
#staysafe #savetourism #Eastcoast #Eastcoastdiscovery #canaldesPangalanes #HolidaysMadagascar