PANGALANES.FR: our policy of protection of your personal data
PANGALANES.FR is a society of Malagasy Law. The head office is at AMBOHIBAO Antananarivo:
logt 126 g
Vous pouvez nous joindre au :
(+261) 32 48 108 33
The majority of our prospects or clients are European Union nationals. They contact us through our website https://pangalanes.fr: we collect personal data as defined by Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. This RGPD is worthy of the law to all the organizations intervening in the European Union or providing services to European nationals.
What data do we collect and process??
We collect the following data:
• Your email
• Your first and last name, included in your quote request message
• Your consent to the processing of data, the purpose of which is to answer your request for estimate and circuit proposal as well as the invoicing of your trip to Madagascar or accomodations.
• Your email message
• Your answers to our email exchanges.
• Communication of your identities to providers during your trip to Madagascar: drivers, hotels, restaurants, tour operators.
We only process these data
- To answer you and provide you with the price information of our personalized circuit service. They are eventually communicated to our driver-guides or owners as part of their mission to accompany you in Madagascar.
- To ensure the accounting and administrative management of your file during your stay and your service.
- For the drafting of your contract, which is sent to you on the first day of rental or by email before your stay.
- We do not practice stimulus or newsletters after your trip with us.
- To relaunch our prospects who only asked for quotes.
- We keep these mails of prospects and correspondences TWO years.
- We keep the mails of CLIENTS who have concluded an order confirmed by a contract, for THREE years, for the purposes of our accounting and possibly for other needs if there is a risk of litigation or litigation.
Telephone conversations and personal data
We do not keep track of any phone conversation. Our technical means do not yet make it possible. Only your number is saved anonymously on the mobile phone that received the call. It will be erased on December 31 of the current year.
What are your rights as consumers according to the new RGPD General Personal Data Regulations?
For information, let us recall here the new rights of the individuals, enunciated by the provisions of the RGPD :
- Express consent: By sending us your request for quotation, you explicitly consent via the contact form, that we collect your personal data for the sole purpose of sending you a quotation corresponding to your specific and unambiguous request.
- Information of the person: you are informed that your data are used only to answer you and satisfy the personalized travel service in reference on the quote.
- The right of rectification: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to request the rectification of your data if you consider that there is an error in their transcriptions.
- The right to be forgotten: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to erase from our computer tools your personal data at any time.
The right to the portability of your own data: according to the provisions of the RGPD, you have the right to request to return your personal data in an electronic form, readable by digital reading means currently known, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , at the address :
logt 126 g
- The right to oppose the processing of your data: according to the provisions of the RGPD, you have the right to ask us not to proceed to the processing of your personal data for purposes other than the only service mentioned in the form of request for a quotation for which you have agreed to provide them. We do not carry out any other treatment than the only action to provide you with an estimate, a contract during your performance.
- Opposition to the implementation of automated decisions such as profiling: pangalanes.fr does not perform any profiling process.
What are our legal obligations to comply with the GDPR?
These obligations apply to any organization or company that collects personal data from EU nationals, even if the organization is located outside the European Economic Area.
We are located in Madagascar, but the majority of our customers are European Union citizens. We are therefore required to comply with the provisions of the RGPD, namely:
- The obligation called "accountability": all our employees are made aware of the protection of your personal data. We give priority to means for the protection and integrity of your data at all levels and permanently.
- The principle of Privacy by design: we have taken care to foresee from the beginning of the collection of your information on our website to collect only the information that we need for your request for a travel quote.
- The obligation to keep a register of processing of personal data: we do not deal with data on a large scale nor recurrently. Keeping a treatment register is not necessary at our level.
- The obligation to give top priority to data security: we make every effort to safeguard the data in our possession: backup computer system, regular backup of the phone book that receives your calls, protection of accounting documents during the legal retention period of THREE years.
- Obligation to report data leaks to the Protection Authority. In case of data breach, unavailability, or breach of their integrity, we are obliged to inform the Protection Authority and yourself within 72 hours.
- Obligation to carry out an impact study: we are not concerned by this provision. However, we remain vigilant in preserving your rights and freedoms as individuals.
- Obligation to respect the principle of limitation of data collection only necessary for our purpose of tour operator and drafting of your contract.
- Obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer within the Office: DPO or DPO. At our level, we are not concerned by this provision.
- The obligation to strengthen data protection for all our partners. We give it our full attention and our priority.
- The obligation to keep the data: the correspondence data are kept TWO years, the accounting data THREE years. Beyond THREE years, therefore, beyond this period, no possibility to claim them for possible contentious claims. In our business, litigation is settled, by default, during the service or in the weeks that follow. The regulations being due before the start of the service, litigation is limited.
What about cookies from our website?
By default, our website, powered by the JOOMLA CMS collects cookies. We do not exploit this data. We observe the statistics provided by Google analytics for the sole purpose of optimizing the positioning of our site in search engines (SEO). No geolocation or tracking of Internet user on our site is done.
Data transmissions to third parties
No transmission of your personal data to known third parties. On the other hand, they are transmitted to repair companies to locate you during an accident or mechanical or major assistance involving your integrity or your life, according to the rules of use in health care.
logt 126 g
Join Us at the phone number :
(+261) 32 48 108 33
Ambohibao on July 4, 2019